For our chain project we used a lot of different materials that we used. First we used straws and pipe cleaners tied together to make it very tight. Then we wrapped paper around it to make it even stronger. We also used tape and rubber bands to strengthen the end of it to hold more weight. Overall, I think that our chain is going to be good and hold a lot of weight.
Our boat did very well the first time and we got a time of 11 seconds. Then for the second time we lost our boat and this is the boat that we had to end up with. For our boats the good thing that happened was that we had enough materials to last for both boats. We also worked very well as a team. One problem that we had was that we wanted to keep making it better and then it started to get worse. Another problem was that we lost our boat and we had less than a day to improvise a new boat. But overall we did pretty well.