Hello Parents, Welcome to our classroom blog!
You will find weekly newsletter, classroom tidbits, and resources on this blog. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with our class blog!
“And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” Colossians 3:17
Please pray with us so that all of us will hold this verse and theme close to our hearts, and pray that we will continue to get to know God more and grow to be more like Him.
Things to Note:
- There is NO Bussing and Hot Lunch for the first week of school.
- Here is the Parking and Drop Off Information:
What’s Coming Up?
Sunday, August 28
- Retirement Celebration for Mr Bill Van Dyk from 1-3 PM, ZCS lobby.
Mon, Aug 29
- ZCS Open House, from 1-2 PM (Your children are welcome to visit their new classroom and drop off their supplies)
- Bus Night/Parent Information Meetings, from 7-7:45 PM Having at least a parent attend the Parent Information Night (7:00-7:30PM) will be really helpful since we will discuss many of the important things in regards of Kindergarten this year. If your child is not riding the bus, they are welcome to come as well. There are things they will do with other teachers while we have the meeting, and then they will meet with me in class for 15 minutes (7:30-7:45PM).
Tues, August 30
- First day of school (full day; NO buses or hot lunch all week)
Wed, August 31
- Hilltop Prayer Dedication service from 6.00-8.00 PM
Sept 2-5 No school – Labor Day Vacation
Feel free to email me if you have any questions or concerns.
I look forward to learning and growing together with the Kindergarteners this year 😀 And I look forward to partnering with you 🙂
Have a good weekend and see you soon!