Living on one dollar a day would be hard, especially if you have a big family. You need that money to feed your family and you can’t feed your family with only one dollar. I feel sad for the people who only have one dollar a day because they need money to purchase things for their survival, and without money you can’t purchase the food, and goods that you need to survive. We have all these things that we take for granted and we wonder what we are going to have for breakfast and these people wonder if they will even have breakfast.
En México, la educación básica se divide normalmente en tres pasos: La escuela primaria grados de 1-6, centro de enseñanza secundaria grados de 7-9, y la escuela secundaria grados de 10-12.
Tienes la cafetería a comer allí el almuerzo. También tienen un gimnasio para hacer ejercicio y obtener en forma. Y lo más importante, tienen aulas para aprender en.
1.Cancun cerca de Cozumel
2.Chihuahua lejos de Mexico City
3.Loreto arriba de Cabo Son Lucas
Some of their Classes
Algunas de las cosas que aprenden en la ciencia son hábitats y sobre el cuerpo.
Los estudiantes generalmente no comer en México. Paquete de solo un bocado
Todas las escuelas de inicio al mismo tiempo, 8:30 a 13 escuelas públicas y 14 hrs. las escuelas privadas.
1.El juego “Stealing the Sombrero”
2.El juego “Mexican Hat Dance”
3.El juego “Mexican Lottery Card Game”
4.Mexican children also play many variations of the hide and seek game.
5.Singing games are also very popular in Mexico:
2.Tacos al pastor
3.Chiles en nogada
Jets 37 Bills 31
Saints vs Giants
Cowboys vs Redskins
Titans vs Lions
Chiefs vs Texans
Dolphins vs Patriots
Ravens vs Browns
49ers vs Panthers
Bengals vs Steelers
Buccaneers vs Cardinals
Seahawks vs Rams
Falcons vs Raiders
Jaguars vs Chargers
Colts vs Broncos
Packers vs Vikings
Eagles vs Bears
Lions 39 Colts 35
Dolphins 10 Seahawks 12
Rams vs 49ers
Panthers 20 Broncos 21
Buccaneers 31 Falcons 24
Vikings 25 Titans 16
Browns 10 Eagles 29
Bengals 23 Jets 22
Raiders 35 Saints 34
Chargers 27 Chiefs 33
Bills 7 Ravens 13
Bears 14 Texans 23
Packers 27 Jaguars 23
Giants 20 Cowboys 19
Patriots 23 Cardinals 21
Steelers vs Redskins
My favorite thing I did this summer was go to 4 Detroit Tigers games.
The first game they were playing the Kansas city Royals and they won on a walk-off home run which was AWESOME! Then they played the Minnesota Twins and they won 1-0
Then they played the Chicago White Sox and they got crushed.Then they played the New York Mets and the won.But one of my favorite parts about this was spending time with my family.
Being abel to curl my tongue-both of my parents.Asthma-Dad.Blond hair-Mom.I don’t know who I get my blue eyes from.Being abel to get my fingers into a V shape-both of my parents.
I learned to write from my mom and teachers.I learned to read from my Mom and Dad.I learned to play sports from my Dad.
Internal cues that tell me i’m hungry is when my stomach growls.When my stomach starts to hurt.When I start to feel dizzy and lightheaded.When I can’t focus well.I get cranky.
External cues that tell me i’m hungry are when I know I have not eaten in a while.
3.Gregor the Overlander series
Q.How do I learn spelling the best?
Q.How can teachers do a better job of helping kids learn spelling?
A.Have kids read more,going over words more with the kids
- Write about ONE thing you learned from COLLABORATION at Market Day.
- I learned that working with a group can be easy.
- That working with a group can be difficult.
- Write about ONE thing you learned from CRITICAL THINKING at Market Day.
- That you sometimes need to think out of the box.
- That sometimes you need to lower the price if you aren’t selling well.
- Write about ONE thing you learned from CREATIVITY at Market Day.
- That your booth needs to look good.
- That you should tape a poster to your table.
- Write about ONE thing you learned from COMMUNICATION at Market Day.
- That you need to talk nice to your customers.
- And you need to make good eye contact with them.
- What was the BEST thing about Market Day?
- Seeing that our product was popular.
- Watching everyone eat our product.
- What is ONE thing you’d change if you had to do it again?
- About where we picked our table to be.
- What is the MOST IMPORTANT thing you learned from Market Day? How will this impact your future learning?
- That business can sometimes be hard work.
- And it can be easy.
I am excited to go to the Red’s Hobby farm,Stingray lagoon and I am excited to see the Tigers.
I am curious about and want to more about the Tigers and the stingrays and the Bears
Q.How are you feeling?
A.I am feeling a little bit nervous
Q.Are you concerned about anything?
A.No not really