- Write about ONE thing you learned from COLLABORATION at Market Day.
- I learned that working with a group can be easy.
- That working with a group can be difficult.
- Write about ONE thing you learned from CRITICAL THINKING at Market Day.
- That you sometimes need to think out of the box.
- That sometimes you need to lower the price if you aren’t selling well.
- Write about ONE thing you learned from CREATIVITY at Market Day.
- That your booth needs to look good.
- That you should tape a poster to your table.
- Write about ONE thing you learned from COMMUNICATION at Market Day.
- That you need to talk nice to your customers.
- And you need to make good eye contact with them.
- What was the BEST thing about Market Day?
- Seeing that our product was popular.
- Watching everyone eat our product.
- What is ONE thing you’d change if you had to do it again?
- About where we picked our table to be.
- What is the MOST IMPORTANT thing you learned from Market Day? How will this impact your future learning?
- That business can sometimes be hard work.
- And it can be easy.
I am excited to go to the Red’s Hobby farm,Stingray lagoon and I am excited to see the Tigers.
I am curious about and want to more about the Tigers and the stingrays and the Bears
Q.How are you feeling?
A.I am feeling a little bit nervous
Q.Are you concerned about anything?
A.No not really
The Lemonade War teaches…
Be nice to your siblings
under-priced product=better sales
siblings can be difficult
Never carry $200 cash
know your customers
Need a permit to sell in public
A good business needs a good plan
Treat others how you want to be treated
Don’t steal siblings money
competition is a part of life
Respect others play fair
Be prepared for the expected and the unexpected
siblings can be a pain but they will always be there for you and love you
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore me to the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
Day:Saturday May 2 2015
Location:Center Galesburg, Michigan
My reaction to was I was very surprised.
Click here to go to usgs.gov
Q. Amena ate 1/2 of a sandwich. Lavonne ate 1/2 of a different sandwich. Amena said they ate the same amount. Lavonne said Amena ate more. Could Lavonne be correct?
A. No because they each ate 1/2 of a sandwich.