1. Do be original. Try not to copy ideas from other writers.
2. Do Not write stories that end with and then they woke up. It’s frustrating when the whole adventure/story is just a dream.
1. Think like a pre-schooler.
2. Use humor for adults and children.
3. You can tell a lot by how the character is by there name and what they say or do.
4. Most picture books on average are 35 pg.
5. Picture books on average are 1,000 words.
1. Read as many books as possible in the genre you want to write your book in.
2. The best picture books are the ones that is humorous and can be read again and again.
3. avoid stories with a message or moral.