The Secret Garden Chapter 15
1) Why didn’t Colin like strangers to see him?
A:Colin didn’t like it when strangers saw him because they always said that he would die and they would look at him weirdly.
2)What creatures did Dickon bring with him to the garden?
A:Dickon brought a crow and a little fox with him in the garden.
3)What was the robin doing in the garden?
A: The robin was making a nest so then he could get a mate.
4) Had Dickon known about Colin?
A: Dickon did know about Colin and he said that it was hard for him to not tell Mary about Colin.
5)Did Dickon tell his mother about the garden?
A: Dickon didn’t tell his mom about the garden.
6)What did Dickon say would be good for Colin?
A: Dickon said that it would be good for Colin to get outside.
- Mary said Colin “knows a good many things out of books but he doesn’t know anything else.” Could the same statement apply to Mary?
A: I think that that statement is kind of true about both of them, but that it’s kind of not.
2) What are some similarities and differences between Mary and Colin? Did Colin’s weakness make Mary stronger?
A: Mary and Colin were both sick and they both hated going outside and they were mean children but Mary changed, and I don’t know if Dickon did or not.
3) Do you agree with Mrs.Sowerby that unwanted children almost never thrive? Why?
A: I do agree with Mrs.Sowerby because if your not wanted, then you always feel bad for yourself and you never have any time to look ahead in your future.
4)How much power does fear have in your life? What is stronger than fear?
A: Fear doesn’t have much power in my life because if i’m afraid of something, then I just give it to God. God is stronger that fear.